|Horizontal Reach||Capacity in Pounds|
- D-Boom with 3 hydraulic extensions with single torque link providing extended reach, and exceptional close-in lifting.
- Externally mounted, interconnected, boom extension cylinders eliminate travelling hoses – accessible and uncluttered.
- Externally adjustable self-lubricating boom slider pads.
- 5-ton swivel hook with flexible mounting positions.
- 410-degree rotation.
- Low maintenance rack and pinion slewing system with flange-mounted cylinders handles full load up a 5degree slope.
- Three-point mounting reduces stress on crane and truck.
- Chromed hardened steel pins and Teflon coated bushings.
- Double-acting hydraulic outriggers legs with automatic holding valves, spring-loaded locks and secondary safety catches; extend manually on low effort roller bearings.
- HIAB’s exclusive six function control valve
- Sealed main relief valve prevents overloading of all functions Port relief valve in each function prevents dynamic overload
- Custom holding valves for inner and outer booms regulate oil flow and prevents the operator from lowering load too quickly
- Pressure compensated double load holding valves for inner boom, outer boom, slewing and extension cylinders provide zero sink rate and hose breakage protection
- HIAB’s Next Generation High Pressure 24 Degree Soft Seal Hydraulic Fittings.
- Clean, comprehensive oil system – frame-mounted tank equipped with anti-surge baffles, magnetic particle trap, condensation trap, 10-micron return line filter, breather filter, sight gauge and filler inlet screen
- HIAB Cranes are engineered and certified to European EN 12999 / 13001 strength and performance standards.
- HIAB Factories are certified to international ISO 9001 quality manufacturing standards.
- Full 12 months parts and labour warranty.